How To Manage Ad Swapping – Practical Guide 2019
After building your email list for internet marketing, maybe you have heard about “ad Swap.” Ad swaps are a way to grow your list without it costing you anything. To learn how to manage ad swapping.
The operation is more straightforward than you think.
You are looking for someone with an email list who wants to be your colleague, and then you post an offer from them to your email list and your partner posts an offer from you to his customers.
How To Increase Your Traffic
In this post, I let you see how to start with ad swapping.
So what is an ad swap?
You are looking for a partner, and your promoter is one of his products. In exchange, they promote your product. Doesn't sound simple?
This method can quickly generate extra traffic.
Is this not handy?
This swapping is usually done when exchanging squeeze pages and squeeze pages. On those pages, you offer a gift in exchange for an opt-in. (donations can be ebooks, reports, a course and much more).
These are standard squeeze pages.
You email your subscribers that page with the offer of other parties.
Then your customers promote and mail to their subscribers to promote your page. The result is you both end up with more subscribers.
Plus if you do this well, you can earn some money during the process.
Ad Swaps Explained
The whole concept is simple, and it's just a necessary arrangement.
Now you may think, what if I only have a small mailing list how can I address people with more massive customer lists.
What you can do in such a position is email more than once to make up for that difference.
Let me give you an example:
Let us say you have a list of 1000 subscribers and the other party has a list of 5000 subscribers.
You can mail five times more, and they only send once to get that in balance. Or the other party can send to a part of his list.
It's about clicks and not how many subscribers a person has.
Usually, with ad swaps, people talk about an extensive list, but in reality, it is about how many clicks you can get for an offer.
People with 1000 subscribers can get more clicks than people with 10,000 subscribers.
Getting Ad Swaps
One of the first things you can do is visit marketing forums like “warrior forum,” or you can consult your existing contacts who might want to do an ad swap.
There are also Facebook groups looking forward to such places and creating advertising swaps.
There are also dedicated ad swap groups and forums:
Ad Swap Tips
Before you start using ad swaps, you must first have one built a mailing list of around 100 subscribers. Building a list is not so hard to make a simple offer and a squeeze page.
Read my review about:
You can use social media to get traffic to your website. Only then will you be able to start using swaps.
- You wit also create a bond/relationship with your subscribers.
- What you should not do is make a list of 500 subscribers and then have no communion with them.
- It is necessary to enter into a relationship with your list. This way, you sacrifice value and remember it is about the number of clicks you can generate.
- Try to reach an internship where you can get a minimum of 50 clicks per email. If you are in this position, you can start swapping.
- Before you start ad swapping make sure you know the other party. Do your homework, make sure you investigate the person.
- Check out forums and look for reviews online on Google for feedback.
- What you don't want to do is work with a person with a bad reputation online. Then you promote something terrible, and your subscribers will realize that and have them unsubscribe.
- You must always check the product that you want to promote.
- You never promote a product without knowing what it does.
- Once again if you promote a wrong product regularly, you will find that your customers are leaving.
- Do the other parties test opt-in process, by that I mean if someone doing an ad swap check out how their payout works, what do they do when you register, what sacrifices they make, are they making tons and tons of offers, is it double opt-in, it's single opt-in, you don't want to promote anything with double opt-in.
- Check everything carefully because that is ultimately the page that you are going to support.
- Make a personalized page for the other party and also ask the other party for such a customized page. Because if you have a customized page, this works better.
- Before you do a swap, make sure that the sacrifice is the best of the best.
- Test your opt-in process and then have it tested by someone else.
- Try to affiliate your offer.
- Make an offer once the prospect confirms their email; this page cannot avoid, make sure the page offers something.
- If you make a sale, but this prospect on a buyers list, you can easily do this with an autoresponder.
- The reason you want to do this is that you treat customers like gold.
So this is the information you need to do ad swaps.
Finding People To Join Ad Swaps
On the warrior forum(see below), you can see that many people discuss ad swaps. If you are looking for partners, go to this forum. There is also a joint adventure topic on the warrior forum. Make sure you investigate this topic and find partners.
Go to Facebook and search for ad swaps, that's the next thing you have to do, and you will find many ad swap groups there.
One thing I always do is go to the “safe swaps.net” site. The best about this place is that people advertise how many clicks they deliver and how much it costs.
Start from the layer with 50 clicks don't start buying 1000 clicks. Safe swaps net is the best place to purchase swaps.
header_6_text_shadow_horizontal_length_tablet=”0px” header_6_text_shadow_vertical_length_tablet=”0px” header_6_text_shadow_blur_strength_tablet=”1px” box_shadow_horizontal_tablet=”0px” box_shadow_vertical_tablet=”0px” box_shadow_blur_tablet=”40px” box_shadow_spread_tablet=”0px”]
If you want fast traffic to a website, this is the way to do this.
I give it two stars because it is difficult. But don't get me wrong, you will receive more traffic with ad swaps.
Speed of results
Have You Enjoyed This Review? Then Read My Nr. 1 Recommendation To Help You With Affiliate Marketing.
Left me a comment below please so I know what you are thinking about my review.